Monday, April 9, 2012

Introductions


Hello all anglers of all skill levels! From beginners to the advance! I’m beginning this blog in hopes of giving the best advice to beginning fisherman in the Northwest as I chase Salmon and Steelhead throughout the year.  I’ll be writing blogs about my trips, products, and of course the catch, as I learn the Northwest fisheries.

The majority of my fishing experience begins in Eastern Oregon where I consider myself an expert in the fisheries there. Growing up fishing abundant trout species and warm water fish. This included Rainbow Trout, Brook Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Crappie, Bass, Perch, and Catfish. I'm sure there's a species or two I missed, but you get the point.  I’m unfamiliar with the Northwest best fisheries: Salmon and Steelhead. Follow me as I build not only an informative blog, but a resource for all anglers.

May your lines be tight and your fishing trips successful as winter steelhead slow down and Chinook start arriving in our beautiful rivers.

Best of Luck!


For other tips and advice, check my links below. Not only is it informative, but will get you going in the right direction!

USEFUL LINKS


Questions? Comments? 
Contact me at patrickhvr@gmail.com

*Disclaimer: Products are personal recommendations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment